Diana Jones Foundation
The Diana Jones Foundation was set up in 2017 to provide the youth with facilities to build a healthy mind and body through sports and to impart training and opportunities to those desirous to make sports a long-term profession. The ultimate aim of course, is to inculcate a spirit of sportsmanship in the youth and to achieve this, the Foundation aims to:
- To organize, co-ordinate and hold sports competitions, programmes and sports meets, both nationally and internationally.
- To prepare teams and sportspersons, acquire necessary materials, premises, grounds, and land.
- To increase outreach of sports to rural areas so that underprivileged youth get opportunities to carve careers in the field of sports.
- To organize and run residential educational and sports programmes, training centres and allied institutions.
- To involve society as a whole and general public at large in spreading awareness about benefits and advantages of sports.
- To ensure that both girls and boys are given equal opportunities in all our endeavours.